For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. … For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
ephzibah Ministry was founded based on Divine direction given about 8 years before the commencement of the Ministry.
The Church began service on November 5, 2006 under the leadership of Pastors Tosin and Bunmi Olapo in a very modest way in the location directed by the Spirit of God.
We have a mandate to take the Gospel of Jesus to the whole world, through profound teaching of the word of God with the intention of transforming the lives of men and women and assisting them to become champions in the service of the Master.
We place in the front burner the message of salvation and keep our focus on the second coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, teaching, instructing and encouraging all to live a life pleasing to God so as to make the Rapture at His coming and receive a Reward for excellent service. We train all to be instruments of honour in the service of God in his/her areas of spiritual strength.
Testimonies abound as to the great things the Lord is doing in the lives of the members as He Changes Lives and Raises Champions.
We invite you to join us for any of our services and enjoy the blessings of God in a fresh and beautiful way.
- The Triune God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit who is eternal and unchanging
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God
- Man is depraved and needs help through the conviction of the Holy Spirit of sin, righteousness and of judgment in order to accept the saving grace of Jesus Christ
- Salvation is by grace and must be maintained by continual walk with God
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit evidenced with speaking in new tongue
- The Holy Spirit has been given to us to help us in our Christian journey
- The manifestation of the fruit (Character) of and the gifts (Charisma) of the Holy Spirit in the life of believers as an evidence of spiritual growth
- Fellowship is vital for a vibrant and healthy Christian life
- Righteousness is the basic foundation for divine manifestation
- God uses miracles to demonstrate His compassion for us
- The efficacy of prayer as a spiritual weapon
- Faithful stewardship of our assets through payment of Tithes, generous offering, giving, etc.
- God requires our service to bring others to saving grace
- The existence of heaven and hell
- The resurrection of the believers to eternal life and of unbelievers to eternal damnation
- The rapture of the Church at the time pre-determined by God
- The Millennium reign of Jesus Christ and the final judgment
- Total prosperity of man as planned by God
- Healthy life through divine health, divine healing, and deliverance from demonic oppression
- Knowing that we are saved for a purpose, our responsibilities are:
- To be agents of reconciliation of man with God through personal and corporate evangelism
- To assist others develop Christian characters through well structured discipleship programme
- To continue in fellowship.
- To be watchmen to our generation.
- To pray for sinners in intercession for their salvation.
- To pray for the restoration of the backsliding brethren.
- To serve the Lord with our talent.
- To serve the Lord with our treasure.
- To serve the Lord with our time.